Last week Josh and I rented Nancy Drew. I loved it! It was super cute and who can go wrong with a PG rating?!?! I know I can't. I definitely need to add it to our collection! I hope they make more Nancy Drew movies that are just as good as this one. After she solved the mystery in this movie (I won't tell you anything about in case you want to see it) she got a call for another mystery that needs solving with the Loch Ness Monster. I had a brief flashback to Napoleon Dynamite! We need to stand by our "under water ally." I need to see the new movie out about the Loch Ness Monster - The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Nancy Drew
Posted by
Veronica
at
8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Josh said those movies were good. I'll see if I can talk steven into a chick flick night.
You should! I think it is definitely worth it
Post a Comment