I wanted to give you something sweet. Of course, it is Savannah. For a few weeks now Savannah has been blowing bubbles in the bath tub. Josh taught her how to do it and now she even will do it when she is drinking water out of her cup. So far I haven't been annoyed. We shall see how long that lasts. I remember my mom being okay with blowing bubbles in chocolate milk and then all of a sudden she cracked. Here she is:
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is such an amazing little girl. I love my life!
Hahaha. I love that your mom cracked one day with the chocolate milk bubble blowing. It shows how patient moms can be for so long even when something is driving them crazy.
She totally inherited her swimming gene from the Crazy Cleverly's. She is a natural!! She'll be following in her Aunt Cassy's footsteps in no time. She'll probably beat my butterfly record!!
Post a Comment