During her waking hours, Savannah doesn't stop moving. She climbs up things, down things, in things, out of things, the climbing never ends. She crawls up things, done things, in things, and out of things. And she walks everywhere! I am constantly on the go go go with her because she is a go go go girl. From chasing her all over the house I wonder sometimes why the baby weight hasn't melted off. Let me share with you some of her little adventures:
{Left: enjoying a brisk walk around the house.}
{Right: sitting on her car the wrong way.}
{Driving her turtle around the house like a little boy would do to a car.}
{Left: Standing on one foot in her toy basket she climbed into.}
{Right: Climbing up the stairs. She has done this for months now and takes the opportunity when ever she can. Now she goes down but that scares me because she is really daring and prefers to walk down rather than descending on her tummy.}
{Savannah decides she needs to climb over Dad, he is after all blocking her way.}
{Climb on the car. Brilliant! Not to mention completely safe.}
And the saga of the baby car continues...
{Standing on her car with one foot. CRAZY!}
{Left: Opted for a more practical approach}
{Right: VROOM!}
I have another adventure I wanted to share but this post has proven to be very time consuming. I will post the rest tomorrow. I need a break!

1 comment:
Ha ha she is so awesome!!
Post a Comment