I spend a good portion of my day singing to or with Savannah. Today her snack wasn't going well so I stopped feeding her and started singing. Today's song of choice (drum roll please) 'The Little Green Frog.'
She has never been as amused with this song as she was today. It was so much fun! I must have sung it 20 times.
Towards the end she was getting more dramatic with her laughter. It was a great time!
I am so glad that during the day we have dozens and dozens of times like these. Now for the short video clip. Are you ready?!?! Feast your eyes on this...

7 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't believe how happy life can be with Savannah around. Three cheers for the little green Frog! And everything else that brings such an amazing smile to our daughters face
Darling. That Savannah is so cute!
Her laugh is contagious. I love it!!
Cute! I can't believe how old she looks! We really have to make a trip out there. I don't know how soon, but I know Christian and I both want to.
she really is soooo cute.
HI HI HI!! how are you doing?? it is katie. remember me! haha
cute lil girl cute cute cute
She's such a CUTIE! I love how she laughs! We definitely need to come visit soon!
Post a Comment