Just as if you haven't had enough about me you get more. YEA!!! I am pleased to talk about myself, I don't think I do it nearly enough. After all, you are reading my blog to get to know me and find out what things are happening in my life, right?!?! Right! Here we go!!!! Kansha shimasu shout out to Ashley for the tag!! Whoop Whoop!
10 whopping years ago I just so happened to be 14 years old, a freshmen in high school, and had been friends with my husband, Josh, for 3 years.
{Picture taken May 2005 days before I left for Europe}
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Finish getting the games ready for the ward activity on the 28th.
1. Finish getting the games ready for the ward activity on the 28th.
2. Practice the song I am teaching Sunday and gather up some pictures.
3. Blog Blog Blog!
4. Update my smugmug page so it isn't so dang boring.
5 places I have lived
1. San Jose, California
2. Campbell, California
1. San Jose, California
2. Campbell, California
3. Rexburg, Idaho for one summer term and one winter semester
4. Ogden, Utah
5. There is no stinkin' 5
{Picture to the right courtesy of Jenni Frisby. Jenni, if you want me to change the picture just let me know. Afterall, I didn't ask first if I could use it}.
If I were an instant Billionaire I would do a lot of things in no particular order: Buy a huge plot of land and build a community of amazing homes so that all of my family could live around me, invest, invest, invest, buy gold so that when our dollar has no value I will have some means of security,

{dailyspeculations.com}
complete my food storage, have Josh stop working and focus 100% on school, travel the world. I think I just cut my funds in half so there is still more to do. I would have more kids, write my children's book and publish it myself so I wouldn't be rejected, have regular pampering like facials and pedicures, buy an island for family vacations, fund my brother's helicopter license
because I want to see him accomplish one of his dreams, help others less fortunate than I - I can't save the world from sorrow, sickness, and bad circumstances but I can do my best to relieve some pain and stress so they know people care and can experience some joy in their life, plant a huge garden and a vineyard (not for the wine but for the beauty, I think vineyards are amazing), start as many businesses as I can so that there are more good jobs available for people, and now the ideas aren't coming as quickly so I am sure I would do more as I started accomplishing some of what I have already listed.
because I want to see him accomplish one of his dreams, help others less fortunate than I - I can't save the world from sorrow, sickness, and bad circumstances but I can do my best to relieve some pain and stress so they know people care and can experience some joy in their life, plant a huge garden and a vineyard (not for the wine but for the beauty, I think vineyards are amazing), start as many businesses as I can so that there are more good jobs available for people, and now the ideas aren't coming as quickly so I am sure I would do more as I started accomplishing some of what I have already listed.{picture above left: www.southcoasthelicopers.com}
5 jobs I have had
1. TCBY
2. Babysitter
3. Real Estate Assistant Assistant (that is right, I was an assistant to an assistant)
4. Receptionist, Escrow Administrator Assistant, Escrow Administrator, and Assistant Office Administrator in the same company (Alain Pinel Realtors) all in 5 years. I love promotions!!!


{www.apr.com}
5. MOM - by far my favorite and most rewarding job!
5 things you don't know about me
1. I love my straight teeth so I brush, floss, and wear my retainer every day.
2. I stopped wearing toe nail polish for years because I wore it so much my toe nails were brittle and so discolored that all I couldn't even buff them to see some semblance of their natural color, I had to have a fresh start. I just started painting my toes again thanks to my facial & pedicure present I got from Josh on my last birthday.
3. When I was in high school I went through a second Barbie phase but this time I wanted to be a collector. I didn't actual collect collector additions (I have only one), just regular additions. I ended up gradually stopping because I found other things to spend my money on. I am glad I didn't get too much into it now that I am older. Just a few months ago I took all my collected dolls out of their boxes. If they would have been worth something some day they aren't worth anything now.
.jpg)
.jpg)
{crazyforbarbie.com}
4. I love the sunshine but I don't like wearing sunglasses (they never fit me right) so I don't spend as much time in the sun as I would like; who likes to have the sun in their eyes?!?! I sure don't. I also sweat a lot but just in my arm pits even when I am not even doing anything. I hate the sweat marks on my shirt, it is embarrassing! I have never found the right deodorant for my problem. I also chaff under my pits with some deodorants so it hasn't been a fun search.




2 comments:
Hold up...how have we never talked about the time that you spent living in my home town? Put it on the list of things to discuss...
Deal Clarissa! It is a deal!
Post a Comment