Friday, March 21, 2008

Jenni Frisby

Today is a wonderful day!  It is the day that my friend Jenni Jespersen becomes Jenni Frisby.  I wish I could be in California for this momentous occasion.  Because I cannot, I give tribute to her.

{Jenni is the snazzy gal on the right.  The other two snazzy gals are Kristen (left) and Kristy (center)}

I met Jenni while attending the singles ward in California.  She was friends with Kristen, Kristy, and Lenessa when I came around.  Some of my favorite memories are at Jenni's house.  She hosted a weekly Survivor night and The Benning Group which followed.  (The Benning Group is a group of those who attended Survivor night that would talk about random things and ask random questions to which everyone had to answer.)  Jenni is smart, witty, funny, kind, and genuine.  I have never met anyone like Jenni and I never will.  She is getting married to a Mr. Jared Frisby who joined the singles ward shortly before I got married.  I don't know him well but from what I do know, he is amazing and a perfect companion for Jenni.  They are a match made in heaven!!  Literally!
Here is to my friend and to many years of love and growth for her and Jared.  Marriage is hard and fun and exciting and everything up and down and all around.  It is the best thing in the world!  It is no wonder why marriage is for eternity.
{NOT Jenni's actual ring.  www.natalia-diamonds.com}

1 comment:

cAsSy said...

One of the 'bestest' people ever are getting married in June and we love them to death. Steve is part of the wedding party but due to money and schedules and school it looks like we are going to have to miss out on our best friends tying the knot. It is in KY and it is just too hard to make work right now. I totally understand how you must feel about missing your friends wedding. Especially when they are being sealed, it is such an amazing thing and you just want to be there for them because you love and support them.

This situation just sucks I guess.....:(