Thursday, March 27, 2008

Deceptively Delicious

Clarissa mentioned the book Deceptively Delicious to me a while back but yesterday I held the book in my hands.  I didn't have the chance to really look through the book but anything that gets kids AND adults to eat their veggies is worth purchasing.  I can't wait to get my own copy.  You can get it here.



4 comments:

Molly said...

I have a couple friends who use these recipes (or modify them). On Danae's blog she documented trying some of the recipes. These are all her blogs tagged "deceptively delicious."

http://denaeharlow.blogspot.com/search/label/deceptively%20delicious

Clarissa Meegan said...

I'm telling you...this book is a DREAM!

cAsSy said...

If you can get Josh to each Brussel sprouts then I will buy this book!!!

Ella said...

My best friend just got the book and it seems totally awesome. I will say this, although I'm sure you're already with me, don't let that be the only vegetables you give your child because if they are all hidden she won't think she ever needs to eat them in life. But sometimes no matter how hard you try they just won't eat the way you'd like (you'll see :), so this is an excellent way to make sure they're getting those yummy nutrients.