Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snack Snack Snack! I love to snack!

I very much enjoy a snack during the course of my day.  Often times I enjoy them too much.  I could snack all day instead of eat real meals.  I go weak in the knees for...

Chips and fresh mild salsa {www.sailusfood.com}

Homemade popcorn from the Whirley Pop Stovetop Popper {www.homelyscientist.com}

Soft cookies that don't have raisins or nuts in them unless they are fortune cookies.
{picture to the left: www.gamespot.com}





Seeing as how this is a tag I will tag Jessica, Katie, and Kara.
If you haven't been tagged before (I am not about to post all the rules) you post about what I did-your three favorite snacks-then tag three other people and go to their blog and leave them a comment to check yours.

3 comments:

cAsSy said...

I'm glad I tagged you, your salsa picture made me hungry!

Molly said...

When I was little I used to eat too many marshmallows. Then the thought of them made me sick for years. I have now learned to eat them in moderation and can't help but eat a handful when I get home. Just enough to be good. Not enough to make me sick. Yummy!

Veronica said...

Really? I didn't know you liked marshmallows like that. I knew you ate a spoon full of frosting form time to time but thats about it.