Savannah has been alive long enough for me to know that she is very curious and extremely adventuresome. Time and time again, I see her do things that just amaze me, I get surprised at what she is doing it. She is like a 5 year old in a 1 year olds body. Most recently she pushed a folding chair to the door, while I was blogging, because she wanted to go upstairs. The next thing I see when I look over is her standing on the chair and messing with the door knob. Oh you silly silly girl! It is just a matter of time before she figures out how a door knob works. I am going to need some of those door knob protectors. She is growing up too fast!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I don't think it should surprise me
Posted by
Veronica
at
6:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are putting me to shame on the leaving comments front! Thanks. So, Savannah is awesome. Jane still has not discovered she can climb onto kitchen chairs. I don't know why because she climbs onto every thing else. I'm so glad she doesn't though because it would make me so nervous! Once they hit a year they just start developing like crazy! It is so much fun. You don't have to wait 3 months between each milestone!
She learned this from Jack. He still does this to get stuff he shouldn't have. That is so funny.
Post a Comment