Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cup Cakes

I did a post on pie so why not cupcakes.  A friend of mine, Veeda, is blogging about cupcakes however, she is blogging about the cupcakes she is making everyday this week.  I am thoroughly amused by it.  I am taking a different approach.  I love to eat cupcakes.  Homemade is by far the best and store bought doesn't compare (way too much frosting).  My all time favorite cake in round, square, layered, or cupcake form is red velvet.  As long as they are fluffy and moist I could eat them all day long.  I thank my trip to New York (with my greatest friends) a few years back for introducing me to this amazing cupcake.   So, lets grab a cake-o-cup and start eating!

1 comment:

cAsSy said...

Cupcakes rock but I hate frosting. I'll eat cake and cc's if they have cream cheese frosting or whip cream. If its regular frosting I scrape it off. Josh used to get so mad when I would do that. I don't know why he would complain he would get extra frosting from me.