From the first night we moved in my allergies have progressively gotten worse. It went from waking up feeling a bit stuffed to the full on itchy eyes, on and off stuffed and runny noes, itchy and irritated throat, and head pressure. My allergy pills aren't even making a dent into my misery. Josh and I know something is wrong in the house because when I go outside even for just a few minutes I clear right up. I have a hard time wearing my contacts because of my red, puffy, itchy eyes. We have new flooring and we keep a clean, mildew free bathroom, we ventilate the house constantly with sliding glass door and windows open. I was stumped as to what our problem could be. Then Josh said it could be mold and I talked with my mom and she said the same thing. Now I just have to find it! The only suspicious place in our home is around the two windows in my bedroom. Both have major water damage but I can't immediately identify mold. Ahhhhhhh! I am suffering here and I have to fix it quick!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Please! Stop the misery!!!
Posted by
Veronica
at
7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1- quit taking that claratin crap and start taking aller-clear from costco. it's less than $5.
2- They probably painted over the mold (like our apt. in Midvale).
3- Get some Mr. Clean and wipe down all the walls. If it is mold it will help.
4- I have the worst allergies ever. They start the second we begin to warm up and don't end till the first snow and these things really help me. Take them at night. They say you won't become drowsy but they make me pass out.
5- As renters I think you can request a mold test. We can here. He actually had it done right after he remodeled it.
Good luck with the allergies...if you get really irritated with it you can get a allergy test at the hospital and that will tell you exactly what is going on.
you poor thing! my friend found mold between her furniture and the walls, but you haven't been there long enough for that. i sure hope you find it soon. sounds horrible.
Oh allergies! I hate them. Good Luck I am fighting with them too.
Yikes. I hope you do find the real problem...because that can cause permanent problems....Good luck!
I was looking in some of my books and make sure you keep a close eye on Sav. I'm sure you are but mold can cause issues that aren't noticed until later in life when it is too late. (Respiratory problems and growth development stuff)
We all love her too much to let her get sickie.
Post a Comment