Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Neck, My Back...

Last week Josh woke up with a horrible neck crick.  It was so bad that he couldn't lift his head up right.  He had this little hunch to him.  It was hilarious and yet so sad.  I had good fun pocking fun at him from time to time.  He was such a good sport to take it.


(I don't wish a neck crick like this on anyone.  Ouch!)

It reminded me of the time Jack woke up with a crick in his neck a month or two before.  What he said will go down in Cleverly history because it was so dang funny!  He said to Kelly "The doughnut from last nigh got stuck in my neck, that what made it hurt."  It took a few days for him to recover and yes the morning he woke up with the doughnut stuck in his neck he got to stay home with Savannah and I.

This reminds me of another Jack story that Kelly told me.  When Jack was younger he liked to chew on wood.  Any bit of wood he could find he would gnaw on - blocks, sticks, you name it he chewed it.  Kelly would always tell him he was going to get sick from chewing on all that wood.  One morning he woke up with a horrible flu and he told Kelly "Mom, I'm not gonna chew on wood cause it made me real sick."  Those words aren't exact but pretty close.

(photo courtesy of Advanced Wildlife Control LLC)

I am soooo looking forward to the awesome and funny things Savannah will say when she can talk in sentences and not in half words or one word sentences.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She will be full of hilarious things I am sure,just don't forget to write them down!!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Alli's thing is chalk and rocks...thank goodness no wood--that sounds kind of scary