I got a job! I am working at a day care called Children's Classic in South Ogden. I am the teacher over a group of two year olds. The wonderful thing (and the only reason I took the job) is that Savannah goes with me. She is not in my class officially but she is in the room right next to me; I literally open her door from my room. If four or less of my kids show up that means I can bring Savannah into my room and be with her all day. But, if I have a heavy load I can check on her from time to time. Of all the jobs available to people with kids out there, besides working from home, I think this is the most ideal. The wage isn't extravagant but it is worth it if you have to work like I do now! Wish me luck with my new job! And THANK HEAVEN IT IS TEMPORARY! I definitely don't want to work in the future unless Josh and I own our own business. Nothing compares to staying at home with your children. Raising my children in our home is really important for me. I wouldn't have gotten this job if it wasn't necessary for us.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Employed once again
Posted by
Veronica
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Go Veronica! That sounds like an awesome opportunity. So cool!
Congratulations! That does sound like the perfect set-up. And Savannah will learn lots of cool things from it--like not clinging to you with a death-grip through all of nursery.
It will be so fun. You get to play with kids all day and get paid for it at the same time!! Yay!
dude, that sounds like the ideal situation to be able to take S with you. It's been a while since I've been on the bloggy and was totally suprised, in a happy way. :) Can't wait for your visit!
Post a Comment