
Friday, June 6, 2008
Time In!!
I am so proud that I made it back in less than one month. We were supposed to get the internet last weekend but the Comcast guy that came out was incompetent. He gave Josh some story that our building had a bad street connection and needed to be replaced. They were scheduled to fix it today but a guy came out yesterday morning and said that someone was going to loose a job over this. Oooppss! He fixed us right up! There was nothing wrong.
We have been living in our new place for a few weeks now and we love being on our own. I still have so much to do that posting about the move seems overwhelming so I will organize myself and let you have it soon, most likely this afternoon or tomorrow morning during Savannah's first nap. Hold tight until then!
Posted by
Veronica
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah I am glad you are back!! I am glad you are enjoying your new place and look forward to seeing and hearing all about it!
Oh I'm so excited! I check this all the time just hoping you're back on the internet. Can't wait to see pics of your new place. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Glad you guys are on your own now!
I DEMAND PICTURES!!! How was the b-day?
YAY! You're back! wOOt! :) haha
Thanks for those awesome comments too!
Post a Comment