Friday, June 20, 2008

Ring POP!!

Were you ever a fan of these delicious rings?!?!  I totally was as a kid.  And when you walked around with this BLING you were like big kid on campus.  I recently gave Savannah a ring pop and she went to town on that thing!  The way she sucked on it was so funny!  I should have got a video instead of just pictures.  Here is Savannah enjoying her little treat:





7 comments:

cAsSy said...

Sticky Fingies!

Clarissa Meegan said...

She's so cute. Glad we get to keep her on Monday!

Dana said...

Very cute!

Ashley said...

SO cute! I also loved these!

cAsSy said...

This inspired me to go shopping for candy today! Steven turns 27 tomorrow and I thought it would be fun to get him some Big League Chew. It is his fave, well that and bubbleishious gum. So I got him a gum overload!! I hope he likes it!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ella said...

She is so cute! I love sharing the occasional special treat with Jane. It is so fun to see them get so excited! Savannah is getting so big and she is so beautiful!

Molly said...

So cute! I love ring pops! Every kid should get to enjoy those from time to time. Maybe we'll all have to get them when you guys are out here. :)