Savannah is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever seen. On any given day I can follow her around and she will find ever speck of dirt or dropped crumb of bread and try to eat it. I don't need to vacuum or sweep because with her as my tool I can get everything as clean as if I cleaned with the right tools myself. Of course this isn't entirely true but sometimes I feel like it. The other day Savannah found something that was left on the floor and some how made its way between the couch and wall. When Savannah noticed it she just had to have it.So, her adventure began. She stuck one leg in first only to realize she couldn't fit. She tried another approach...
What a success!!! Head first is usually the way to go. Just a little squeeze here and a wiggle there...
...and she is in! Turning around was the hardest part. She ended up with one leg in and one leg out and unable to move.
Try after try exerting all her energy and strength she couldn't budge so the call for help came.
She was a little red in a face and really irritated so mom swooped in for the rescue. In all the frustration Savannah let go of the prize but when her hero was on the way she quickly snatched it up and awaited freedom.
Ah the glory of a job well done. Savannah isn't normally allowed to play with the trash she calls treasure. I usually snatch it up and discard of it before an attachment can be made.
In this case I made an exception seeing as how she worked so hard for it. Shortly after this picture the empty 100 Calorie Treat bag was given its final resting place in a large white receptacle never to be in Savannah's hands again.
Friday, February 15, 2008
You leave it, she will find it
Posted by
Veronica
at
7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh, this is so funny.
Post a Comment