Monday, February 11, 2008

Anthropologie

I love Anthropologie!  It warms my heart every time I walk in their doors.  They have wonderful eclectic pieces.  I am like a kid in a candy store.  Some of their clothes are to die for and they have some of the most unique home items.  I love their travel books and journals.  If only they weren't so expensive.  If I had am endless amount of money to spend on what ever I wanted I would dished most of it out at this store.  If you haven't been in Anthropologie you must go or at least check out their website: www.anthorpologie.com

Here are JUST SOME of my favorites:
Black Pearl Blouse $118
A-Bit-of-Luck Blouse $78
Storyville Tee $88
{My Favoirte} Mariposa Lily Skirt $128
Well Weathered Blazer $148

Conch Shell Pot $68
Bird Cut Armoire $1,898
{I love unique door knobs} Bubbled Glass Knob $8
Snail Lamp $198
Petite Clanwilliam Cake Stand $98
Mod Measuring Set $20

4 comments:

Molly said...

My sister has those measuring spoons, and I can definitely tell you they are SO cute in person! I would shop there if I had money, too. :)

cAsSy said...

I have some of the kitchen stuff and the knobs too! I love this place....

Veeda said...

I love that store as well. So much, it makes me sick when I go there. Absolutely lovesick.

Dana said...

Very cute. I love how polka dots are everywhere now!