For the record, I am not pregnant so don't ask when I am due. The worst unintentional insult is when someone comes up to you and asks if you are pregnant or when you are due when you aren't with child. I received said insult. For the record, no harsh feelings. I have not been privileged to have the body that magically becomes a pre-pregnancy body once the baby comes out. I have gone in waves with exercise since Savannah was born but waves do not yield results, consistency does. I haven't had the right motivation. Lets be honest, when you don't care to work out you need motivation. I tried things like to feel more sexy and to fit into my favorite pair of jeans but those haven't kept me working out. I'll tell you though I am newly committed. I now have the motivation I need to get back to my pre-pregnancy size. I have already worked out three times this week and I plan on continuing. I have two shots for you to check out. One is before the baby and one is with the baby; lets not confuse the two in the future.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
PS--You're one hot pregnant!
My suggestion: make yourself a chart. Checklists are fun. Make a week chart with all the things you want to get done each day on the left (small meal portions, drinking enough water, working out for at least 45 minutes, etc.) and the days across the top. Then each day of the week you get to check off the things you did well that day. At the end of the week you can reward yourself if you checked off enough boxes. Then the next week you start all over again. I think it's fun.
Post a Comment