I love to sleep! Since having Savannah, sleep has been a challenge. At first I was waking up frequently but now I am waking up way too early! Savannah has been waking up without fail anywhere from 5:30 to 5:50 every day. She is not allowed to get out of her crib until my alarm goes off at 6. That doesn't mean she is alone for 10 to 30 minutes (however much time she has to wait), I get up to check her and let her know it is still sleepy time. I have tried putting her to sleep later but that doesn't help, she still wakes up with out fail. About once a month she will sleep until 6 or 6:30 but that is definitely the exception. I wish there was something else I could do. I would be so grateful for a child that wakes up at 7.
Anyway, this morning it wasn't so hard to drag myself out of bed. Last night I was so tired that I fell asleep at 8 instead of 10-10:30. I got the reverse of sleeping in~Woo Hoo! Josh tried to wake me up at 8:30 so that I could clean up but I ignored him. Then he tried again at 10:30, this time he said "take out your contacts" and that made me bounce right out of bed. I hate going to sleep for the night with out taking out my eye balls, washing my face, and brushing my teeth. I just don't do it. If he hadn't got me up I would have woke up in the morning so MAD. It is the worst thing for me, not getting ready to go sleep.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Beauty Rest
Posted by
Veronica
at
7:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't know how you do it! At least she is sleeping through the night...any tips for me on that one?
p.s. Gracie always says, "Cleverly taught me that mom" or, "Cleverly going to be at nursery!" I think you definitely do have an admirer.
p.s.s. Have you ever thought of teaching elementary school? You are seriously so good with the primary aged kids!
Hey! What a coincidence! I just posted about sleeping, too! Only we actually got to take a big long nap. Sorry.
Josh always used to sleep with his mouth wide open and my dad and I would stick stuff in his mouth!!! Ha Ha it was all in fun. I hope getting some sleep was nice. Try getting more soon. Too bad she isn't on Jacks schedule, that kid wouldn't wake up ever if he had his choice.
Post a Comment