Monday, February 11, 2008

Dedication to good times past (PART 2)

Good times are endless.  Here are some good times from 2006 & 2007 (in no particular order)...


Riding on the Heber Creeper during our visit to Ogden in April 2006.  A few days later we headed back to sunny California!
June or July 2006 hiking in Big Basin in the Santa Cruz Mountains (CA).
September 2006 visiting Disneyland.  It was my first time ever and I am from California.  I was nearing 3 months pregnant so I didn't go on many rides.  This vacation was a ton of fun even though I couldn't go on the roller coasters.  I love roller coasters!!!

Josh sledding in Tahoe.  We went with a bunch of friends in January of 2007.  I got to sled down a little four foot hill because I was 7 months pregnant with Savannah!  It was great! 

Savannah Belle Cleverly was born March 22, 2007.  She has grown so much since then.  I almost can't believe that she is almost 1 year old.  Time sure does fly.

Savannah's first time in a pool!  She didn't stay in very long and I am sure Josh and I had more fun than she did.
In September 2007 I took Savannah with me to California.  It was a surprise visit for my friends and family.  One of the days we were there we went to the beach.  She loved looking at the ocean and playing with Aunt Molly's hat.  This is the same beach where Josh proposed to me.
Here we are with the elephants at Hoogle Zoo.  We had a great time looking at all the animals.
Same September visit to California.  Savannah and I are visiting with my mom and dad.
November 2007 we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins.  Josh took Savannah through the hay maze.  Here you can see she is flying.
Savannah's first Christmas.  Santa brought her a little car that doubles as a walker.  She loves it!!!
The three of us at our ward Christmas party.  It was "A Night in Bethlehem" and Josh and I played Mary and Joseph in the presentation.
Looking at all the cool displays at Ski Village in Ogden.  It was a chilly night but we had a ton of fun!  We were all ready for hot chocolate by the time we finished.

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

What a great idea for a post! I loved seeing all of these pictures! You have done some pretty fun and brave stuff (who goes to Europe by themselves?)

cAsSy said...

that last picture of sav was so cute her big smile. i love her and miss her so much. we have some pretty outdated pics of her on the fridge. come and see us soon! i need to see her walking in action!

Molly said...

What a great recap!