Yesterday I was helping my sister set up her blog template and ran across a website I found amusing. This is what I created:
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where you get a sneak peek into our lives before it is aired on national television
Yesterday I was helping my sister set up her blog template and ran across a website I found amusing. This is what I created:
Posted by
Veronica
at
8:05 AM
3 comments:
Oh this is AWESOME!! I want to try it. What is the site? My father-in-law is having more surgery (they found more cancer) and we are making him a movie of all the super fun stuff he was taken us to do and I want to make a magazine cover with him on it on his 4 wheeler. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE!?!? I really like your bride mag. It looked real!!
Thanks Cassy! That is horrible about your father-in-law. I hope he beats this! The website is www.magmypic.com
Great pics! What a fun idea!
Post a Comment