Monday, April 21, 2008

New Favorite Foods

Savannah is very particular about the texture of her food.  We are hopeful that it is a thing of the past.  We are soooo ready to give up baby food and move to the more solid of solid foods.  I think we are on our way.  Savannah is showing more interest in the things Josh and I eat.  The last two days we have given her some more adult food and she hasn't shunned it away.  What a miracle!!!!  On Saturday she ate some of our Chinese food.  Her favorite was fried rice.



Yesterday I made sour cream chicken enchiladas and she ate half of my enchilada for dinner.

{not my actual enchiladas}

AMAZING!  I think it is safe to say that we are on our way to making a successful transition.  Savannah just needed do do it on her own time table.  Sometimes I have to remind myself of that.  She will do it when she is ready!

1 comment:

cAsSy said...

STEVEN CAN'T DO FOOD TEXTURES EITHER. HE NEVER GREW OUT OF IT. HE ALSO CAN'T TOUCH COTTON BALLS OR CRUSHED VELVET. REALLY HE CAN'T EVEN TOUCH IT!! GOOD LUCK!!