A-attached or single: So attached that not even a crow bar and the strongest man could un-attach me.
B-best friends: Only my husband carries the "Best Friend" title. All my other friends that I would consider 'best' are my greatest friends or my best girl friend. No other boy will make themselves a 'best' or 'great' on my list.
C-cake or pie: Have you not read my pie post???

D-day of choice: Any day that I spend with Josh and Savannah at the same time.
E-essential item(s): floss, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash, and my retainer. Who cares about looking great? I do but I don't usually Monday thru Saturday. If my mouth is healthy 99.9999999% of the time my I am healthy.
F-favorite color: I don't really have one favorite color but I have colors I prefer and those are pink, turquoise, green, red, and gray.
G-gummy worms or bears: I will eat either but I don't like to think about it because the texture reminds me a bit of JELLO and I hate JELLO.
H-hometown: Campbell, California
I-indulgence: FACIALS!

J-January or July: July - in Utah you are more limited on the things to go outside and do.
K-kids: Savannah and another that may be planned for next year but we will see.
L-life is incomplete without: Family.
M-marriage date: September 23, 2005

C-cake or pie: Have you not read my pie post???

D-day of choice: Any day that I spend with Josh and Savannah at the same time.
E-essential item(s): floss, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash, and my retainer. Who cares about looking great? I do but I don't usually Monday thru Saturday. If my mouth is healthy 99.9999999% of the time my I am healthy.
F-favorite color: I don't really have one favorite color but I have colors I prefer and those are pink, turquoise, green, red, and gray.
G-gummy worms or bears: I will eat either but I don't like to think about it because the texture reminds me a bit of JELLO and I hate JELLO.
H-hometown: Campbell, California
I-indulgence: FACIALS!

J-January or July: July - in Utah you are more limited on the things to go outside and do.
K-kids: Savannah and another that may be planned for next year but we will see.
L-life is incomplete without: Family.
M-marriage date: September 23, 2005
N- number of siblings: Four - Christian, Dianna, and Richard.
O-oranges or apples: How about banana milkshakes? I prefer not to eat either. My true fruit love is an anjou pear.
P-phobias or fears: I still occasionally have a flash of something or someone getting me in the dark and then I give myself a reality check and I am fine.
Q-quotes: "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." - Dolly Parton
R-reasons to smile: Savannah dancing and bopping her head to the beat of music.
S-season: Sprummer that is a combination of Spring and Summer. I like Spring when it warms up and Summer in the really warm but not too warm months.
T-tag friends: Dianna, Kim, and Katie.
U-unknown fact about me: I don't enjoy picking up after grown-ups that are not my husband and after a while I will get annoyed at that but thankfully it doesn't last more than a day.
V-very favorite store(s): I don't shop much but I'd have to say The Gap and Target.
W-worst habit: Procrastination.
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound - who doesn't want to see their baby before he/she is born? It is a miracle!
Y-your favorite food: Chicken broccoli casserole made WITHOUT MAYONNAISE!
Z- Zodiac: Gemeni
Fine! You get the rules this time...
Each player answers their A-Z's about themselves. The letter T is where you tag 6 people (I prefer to do just 3) and post their names; then goes to their blog, leave them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
O-oranges or apples: How about banana milkshakes? I prefer not to eat either. My true fruit love is an anjou pear.
P-phobias or fears: I still occasionally have a flash of something or someone getting me in the dark and then I give myself a reality check and I am fine.Q-quotes: "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." - Dolly Parton
R-reasons to smile: Savannah dancing and bopping her head to the beat of music.
S-season: Sprummer that is a combination of Spring and Summer. I like Spring when it warms up and Summer in the really warm but not too warm months.
T-tag friends: Dianna, Kim, and Katie.
U-unknown fact about me: I don't enjoy picking up after grown-ups that are not my husband and after a while I will get annoyed at that but thankfully it doesn't last more than a day.
V-very favorite store(s): I don't shop much but I'd have to say The Gap and Target.
W-worst habit: Procrastination.
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound - who doesn't want to see their baby before he/she is born? It is a miracle!
Y-your favorite food: Chicken broccoli casserole made WITHOUT MAYONNAISE!Z- Zodiac: Gemeni
Fine! You get the rules this time...
Each player answers their A-Z's about themselves. The letter T is where you tag 6 people (I prefer to do just 3) and post their names; then goes to their blog, leave them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.

1 comment:
I wouldn't change a thing about you!!
Post a Comment