Josh and I are searching for apartments right now. Maybe I will find my box of coats that went missing...just in time for summer. Kelly finished her Manager Training Program at Home Depot and has been interviewing and considering positions in St. George, Carson City, and Upstate New York. We decided we will be moving by May 1. That will get us out hopefully before Kelly is placed and they move. That would mean that we lived with Josh's parents for one year. It is crazy how time flies because it sure doesn't feel like a year. I am happy because Josh and I will have more space and be our own little family again. I am sad because we are going to be leaving good family (Bill, Kelly, and Jack), my new friends, be released from a calling which I LOVE at church, and loose emergency babysitters (now I will have to pay someone to watch TV and listen to the baby monitor). We found some places that look promising and I will be calling them today. Can you believe that not all places around here pay for water and garbage?!?! It is fine that they don't because it isn't mandatory but it is strange because everywhere I have ever lived (apartments in California) it has been paid for. It is an expense that I was not expecting. Wish us LUCK!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Apartments! A Terrible Way To Die!
Posted by
Veronica
at
5:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Okay you need to call me about this. I searched online for months and everything was a dead-end. The best thing we did was took one day and drove around the area we wanted. We love the duplex better than an apartment. It is cheaper than an apartment too. All apartments say they are $_______ a month, but with all the fees and water and crud it is even more money. Our landlord pays for water and garbage and if you find a duplex/house/townhouse/condo all utilities are usually built into the rent so you just write one check and the landlord pays the bills.
We lived with Steven's parents for 2 years!!! Talk about much needed personal space! If you need help finding places let me know. My bff lived in Layton I'll ask her the name of her apartment. It was super cute and in a good area. If I were you I would try and find a house/duplex, that way you have more space for your money and Savannah will have a place to run!!!
Have you tried craigslist? It was the best way for Matt and I to find the CHEAPEST deals. Good luck! Moving is tough!
Good luck, V! I am so excited that you guys will have a place of your own again. Let me know how it feels. Hahaha. :)
I am sad that you will be leaving our ward, but wish you the best of luck in finding something. Hopefully you can stay close enough to still see your friends.
Talya
Veronica...no. Seriously. May 1st?!! Keep me posted and let me know if I can do anything to help!
Congrats guys! How fun for a new move!
The best thing to do is to actually move back to California and stop fighting the urge to stay in Utah.
hahahahahaha...move back to California...hummmm. We have thought about it but there are some things we have to do before we can seriously make that decision.
Post a Comment