Working graveyard might be what our family needs. In the slow going process of finding a place to live we are also keeping an eye out for better paying work.
Josh loves his job but if something came up that would place us in a better financial position we are all about taking the opportunity. We have been keeping our eyes open to a variety of job possibilities like working for the school to cut tuition in half even though the pay isn't very good, postal worker or other mail/package delivery person, and the latest and greatest is 911 dispatcher on the graveyard shift. The 911 dispatcher on the graveyard shift pays just shy of $18 an hour in Layton. Hello! Sign me up because that is better than what we are making now!!! Don't get me wrong, graveyard sucks but it wouldn't be bad to do something like this until Josh finishes school. No matter what we are moving out of our ward because there are only homes for sale in our ward and we are not in a position to buy. So if we are being taken away we might as well go where the job is...Layton here we come!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Graveyard
We still have a little talking to do but I am pretty sure we are going to apply for the 911 dispatcher job. Wish us luck!!!
Posted by
Veronica
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good luck! We are really going to miss you guys!
I was a 911 dispatcher and it was really hard work. It wouldn't work with my school schedule or anything. If Josh wants to go back to school he should tell them right off the bat about it. I was in SLC so it will be different in Weber/Davis County. I wish there was a way to work things out where he is because he loves it so much but you have to do what is best for your family. I hope you guys find your own place soon b/c I know it can be hard to live with family. You could stay in Ogden and ride the Front Runner to Layton instead of driving and then you could try and find something in the ward!! We almost bought a trailer at that T. Park. They have some nice ones next to Sister Knotts. I'm rambling, I just woke up!! I wish you luck and keep Steve and I posted on whats going on!!
When will he sleep?
I really hope that things work out for ya. It is hard to make ends meet in this struggling economy where gas and everything else is so darn spendy. Good luck, I am really going to miss you guys. You are awesome people
Post a Comment