Last Saturday we took Savannah and Jack to the Treehouse museum. Her favorite part was the huge chess board. She couldn't get enough of moving the pieces around. I'd say her second favorite part was the fish tank; nobody can resist those pretty, vibrant colors.
Checking out the GIANT chess game for the first time. Wow! This is cool!
Now I need to look at the black ones. Yep! They are the same.
I'm ready to play.
Come here fishy fishy fishy! I just want to look at you.

3 comments:
SO cute! Isn't the Treehouse the BEST?
that chess set must be new, i haven't been there in a while. guess i need to go again. cute photos. Talya
How fun!! She looks like she is having a blast. I am so excited to hang out with you guys this weekend. It will be so much fun!!
Post a Comment