Are you ready?!?! I am! Here is the new me. (These shots were taken at the end of the day after my hair was cut.)
front and loving it!
right side
left side
back - darling right?!?!

front, the next day styled myself

back, the next day
I think my hair looks better in person than in these pictures.
I really like my new hair. It isn't how I imagined but it turned out well. I don't think my curls are capable of looking like the curls of the girl from the Monta Vista ward. At church my hair was the topic of discussion; compliments came from everywhere and Josh even accepted a few for me. I think the cut was a good change. Josh even said that he thinks I should keep my hair short for a while. This means upkeep!!! I don't know if I can do that, I am a very good procrastinator when it comes to my hair. And how long is a while?????

9 comments:
Hey, cute hair cut! You look good with short hair!
Oh my gosh! You have short hair! Awesome!!! I'll send this link directly to Christian and tell him to check right away. But I won't tell him why. Fun!
You look like Dianna in that first one or rather Dianna looks like you. I mean hints of D.
It looks great (didn't mean to leave that out).
It looks great!!! You have a good face shape for it too!!!
Very cute, V-Tron! Sometimes going short is hard, but when you've been thinking about it forever, you just get to that point where you have to do it. I'm so glad I did and who knows when or if I'll go back to long hair!
steven and i both decided we love it and you should keep it short for a while. embrace the short, love the short...BE THE SHORT!!!!!!!!!
oh wow! totally chic. You look awesome.
Dude I'm totally shocked! I had no idea you were thinking of cutting? You're matching cutie little Savannah!
Post a Comment