Friday, January 18, 2008

When I grow up...

When I grow up there are so many things I want to be.  The choices I make now will make or break who I am and who I become.  I don't know the time frame or if I will become everything on my list but I WILL become most of them.  I am sure I will add and take away some things but no one thing defines me.  I am a melting pot or ideas, adventures, experiences, and so much more.

I want to be known as:

Veronica Ann (Aufdermauer) Cleverly; wife, lover, mother, friend, super hero, photographer, hair stylist, publisher, children's book writer, screen printer, screen writer, sewer, stain glass expert, cake decorator, interior designer, world traveler, optimist, investor (of time, money, and talents), belly dancer, child entertainer, reader, student, creator, capitalist, and much much more.  I just need keep learning about myself and figure out what else I want to be.

 If you know something else I am or that I mentioned I want to be please let me know if I have forgotten and share with me what you want to be.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I love it! If I think of anything else for you, I'll let you know. I think it's so important to define yourself by everything you like. Some people at my work think all I do it run. And for some reason it bothers me. I'm am interested in so much more than that! When you move back here (notice I didn't say "if"), let's take a cake decorating class together!

Veronica said...

Molly I would love to take a cake decorating class with you. It is a date!!!

Veeda said...

you are also extremely awesome.

(P.S. i'm taking a cake decorating class with my sisters, and it is so much fun. do it.)

Dianna said...

One more thing to add! You are a most awesomely wonderful sister (x3)!