where you get a sneak peek into our lives before it is aired on national television
Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!
WHAT?? That is so exciting! And HELLOOO--have you told your family?? (ahem) ;)
We waited until 12 weeks and I had an ultra sound before we decided to tell people. I didn't want a repeat of last years miscarriage.
V--I'm just teasing because your blog knew before we did! ;) Not that you waited too long to tell in general. Heck. I waited until 13 or 14 weeks with my boys.
Aunt Cassy says it is a boy. I had a dream about this baby. We love you guys so much. I can't wait to meet this person.
Maybe a boy will soon join the fam...? CONGRATS!
so happy for you guys!!
That's wonderful news! Of course, I guess that means the tough mudder isn't happening ;)
I am really bummed about missing Tough Mudder but there is always next year!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!
WHAT?? That is so exciting! And HELLOOO--have you told your family?? (ahem) ;)
We waited until 12 weeks and I had an ultra sound before we decided to tell people. I didn't want a repeat of last years miscarriage.
V--I'm just teasing because your blog knew before we did! ;) Not that you waited too long to tell in general. Heck. I waited until 13 or 14 weeks with my boys.
Aunt Cassy says it is a boy. I had a dream about this baby. We love you guys so much. I can't wait to meet this person.
Maybe a boy will soon join the fam...? CONGRATS!
so happy for you guys!!
That's wonderful news! Of course, I guess that means the tough mudder isn't happening ;)
I am really bummed about missing Tough Mudder but there is always next year!
Post a Comment