Monday, June 18, 2012

Drum Roll Please

It's A GIRL!

3 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

Three sweet girls!!! I'm do excited for you! Do you have any left over names you think you might use, or are you starting all over again?

Kara said...

Wahoo!!!! Reminds me of me and my siblings...bring on the fun and the estrogen:) So excited for you Veronica! I guess it is a good thing Barbie is still high on your list:) she's still high on mine, but not on the list of the two men in my life, sadly:)

Veronica said...

LJ, We are starting over with names. I pulled out my list and found myself dissatisfied with the names on it. This one is going to be harder than Savannah and Mae. Thankfully I have 19 weeks to figure it out.

Kara, some men are meant to be surrounded by a harem. My husband is luck enough to be one of them. I am excited and very happy that I don't have to shop for a boy. The more Barbies and pink the better in my book. Sure I have more drama but at least I don't have to deal with boys and war and cutting body appendages off. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have a boy someday but I am very happy with the girls.