I have Vannah registered for Kindergarten!!! There is a new charter school opening this fall just down the hill from us. I entered her in the lottery and she got in! I filled out the paperwork that day! It is a done deal. She will be attending HighMark Charter School. I am walking on clouds with joy! I can't believe she is turning five next month! I am in awe of my little girl.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay!! That is so exciting!
WOW?!?! you have an almost kindergardener? crazy. i've been out of the blogging scene for quite sometime but i enjoyed reading through your recent blog posts. you are a great mom! sure does look like you have lots of fun with your girlies!
That is so AWESOME!!! Yay!!
I don't know about you, but I can't wait to go shopping for school uniforms. :)
thanks for all your comment love over on my blog. I would LOVE to see you next time we are in Utah. We did just move to sacramento and it will hopefully be pretty permanent... we have moved too much!! Our trips to utah are always too quick! this last one was two days. hope to meet up soon! -breanne
Post a Comment