My sister and I just signed up to do
You should check it out! I consider it the challenge of all challenges.
www.toughmudder.com
Anyone is welcome to join our team. It is in October!
If anything you should check out the SLC course we will be doing. It is insane!
Climbing walls, fire, electric shock, army crawl in ice water ...just to name a few obstacles.
You should check it out! I consider it the challenge of all challenges.www.toughmudder.com
Anyone is welcome to join our team. It is in October!
If anything you should check out the SLC course we will be doing. It is insane!
Climbing walls, fire, electric shock, army crawl in ice water ...just to name a few obstacles.

3 comments:
10-mile course? You guys rock! I can't wait to hear all about it! We almost did the 3-mile Warrior Dash this last Fall, but opted out. Sounds fun!
I'm excited! You can always count on family to do something totally insane with! :)
You're braver than me...I aspire to run that far, but getting wet and muddy has absolutely no appeal for me!
Post a Comment