For Father's Day I got Josh a child seat for his bike. He has been riding more often and Savannah hates it when he leaves. Who would blame her? Josh has been gone all day and when it is "her" time he just leaves again. Of course it is mostly because I convince him it is okay to leave but I had to find a solution!
Josh really likes it because they can talk the whole time they are riding unlike those seats that go on the back of the bikes.
Savannah ready for an adventure and having to wait for a slow poke of a daddy to be ready.
Getting hooked into the seat.
Getting started.
Off they go! Have fun!

2 comments:
I just got a similar seat for Peyton. Still have yet to try it out. Looks like fun for both of them!
I love it! How cute!
Post a Comment