I have been nesting like crazy. I don't remember nesting when I was pregnant with Savannah. Then again I may not have recognized it because I was working full time and packing for the move to Utah. With Mae however I can't seem to keep myself busy enough. So what do I do? Well, I clean with oven with baking soda! Now that I have done this I don't know what to do with myself. Before:
Look how it sparkles!

6 comments:
Whoa! I didn't even know that was possible! Did you just use a paste of baking soda and water??
A-MAZING! You are awesome! Can't wait till Mae is here though. It's nice you are giving us all a heads-up with your nesting. ;)
Yes Molly! It was just baking soda and water. I used a washcloth for the easy off stuff and old toothbrush for the hard stuck-on stuff. It took me about four days to do it working for an hour or two at a time while Savannah napped mostly. From time to time she wanted to help so I let her.
I have also cleaned, with the baking soda paste (to perfection I might add), the bathtub/shower, those range rings around the elements on my stove that looked just as bad as the oven, and my kitchen sink. My favorite part was that I didn't use any chemicals so it was easy on my hands and I didn't have to endure fumes. The baking soda paste cleaned better for me than any commercial cleaner I have used.
dang girl...you've inspired me!
That is impressive!
Holy jawilikers! Nice job!
Post a Comment