Some night last week I left Savannah and Josh for a little while to help out my neighbor. Apparently Savannah had a really hard time, she didn't want me to leave. Josh said she cried for an hour. The only way he got her to stop was by looking at pictures on our computer. He found this picture in our photo booth. I took it after my belly dance performance in September last year. I totally forgot about it. It was really cute because when I got home he made me close my eyes. He said he was going to show me THE most beautiful picture he has seen in a long time. Here is the picture:
I think it is darling that Josh was taken back by my "stunning looks." I rarely take pictures of myself let alone enjoy pictures others take of me. And I never wear this much make-up ever! It was really sweet to come home to such a sweet guy. It was especially sweet because of this...
He reminded me I am still beautiful when my belly stick out that far. It isn't that I don't feel "pretty" or "look good" being pregnant, I am just uncomfortable and large. Feeling "pretty" right now is farthest from my mind. I am more obsessed about cleaning. Just wait for the near future post about what I did to my oven.
2 comments:
Your belly is so cute! And I really like that shirt. But no matter how uncomfortable you are, you are still gorgeous. I'm still kinda jealous...hehe, I love you! :)
NESTING!!!
You are so cute pregnant. I am a little (okay, more than a little..) jealous that it just goes to your belly.
My bum is quite astounding in size when I am pregnant.
Post a Comment