I was just one the phone making a visiting teaching appointment when my daughter, butt naked, walks into the kitchen with a cup full of a yellow substance. Can you guess what it was? Pee! She pee'd in a cup. Don't worry the picture to the right is just apple juice but you get the idea right?!
I had to go to the doctor on Wednesday and I brought her with me. She was in the bathroom with me when I had to pee in a cup.
She had to go to her doctor this morning because we suspected Strep. Before going to the doctor she was talking about peeing in a cup when we got there and listening her her heart beep. I explained that is not what we are seeing the doctor for today and that the doctor would listen to her heart beep. Well, I was right, the doctor didn't have her pee in a cup so shortly after we got home she took matters into her own hands. I wanted a picture so bad, she looked so proud of herself but she dumped it before I could stop laughing on the phone. When I hung up I checked on her in the bathroom. Boy was I glad I did because she said she needed to poo in the cup. I was able to stop that from going any further. Of course she says, "Why mom? Why?" Well, it is unsanitary.

4 comments:
V, that is hillarious! Good thing you caught her just in time!
I love it!! What an observant little girl you have.
that is awesome! hahah! its funny to see/hear what things kids pick up from their parents.
Ha ha ha... This one's for the books!
Post a Comment