Monday, July 7, 2008

Burning up

During my break at work (thank heaven I didn't go home) it was discovered that Savannah has a fever!  A whopping 100.4 degrees.  So, for the rest of the afternoon we will strip down to our skivvies, push liquids, and rest.  Depending on how she feels a little later she may get some cherry Tylenol; which is her absolute favorite.  It is such a bummer but on the bright side at least we get to be together for the rest of the day instead of at day care.  Get better Vannah!

5 comments:

cAsSy said...

Yikes, if it gets too bad you'll have to make her a ice water bath. So not pleasant. Ask Josh, I was a frequent ice water bath taker in my youth. Get Better Sav.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Awww! Poor thing! Hope she gets feeling better soon!

How are you holding up? I will try to call soon!

Ella said...

I hope she feels better soon! The Desitin story is so outrageously funny!

cAsSy said...

updates please!!!

Veronica said...

Turns out Savannah has her first ear infection. Her new doctor wants to see if she will heal herself so I am to give her Tylenol for a few days to ease the pain to allow her body to do its thing. If after a few days she is still miserable or is still relying on Tylenol for the pain we are to give her antibiotics. So far so good.