Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Butter Heaven


Savannah likes butter in small doses like on her toast. This evening Josh was holding her while I was doing dishes.  Savannah grabbed the butter knife which a huge glob of butter on it and in her mouth it went.  She was disgusted which brings me joy because I can't stand butter like that. It grosses me out! My sister ate butter like it was candy when she was little and I found it gross back then too.  Lets all try to ration our butter in the future, no globs please!

4 comments:

LJ, DC and ML said...

ew, I'm with you V, that's grody! makes me want to gag a little mini bit.

cAsSy said...

Steve used to eat butter by the spoonfull as a kid. I broke that habit (jk it ended long ago).

Christian Aufdermauer said...

As i read the first thing I thought of was Dianna eating butter like candy, then I saw that you wrote that and I burst into laughter. Good times!

Dianna said...

HAHA! Too bad I don't remember doing that! You guys had all the fun watching me grow up....and no worries, I don't do it now....