Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Precious Little Daisy!

Daisy is almost six weeks old.  She is a little more than 11 pounds.  She grew two inches in two weeks!  Yikes!  I wish I could afford professional pictures of her but I haven't gotten any offers for my leg on the black market.  At least I am consistent because Savannah and Mae didn't get any fancy photo shoots.




Daisy is a sweet heart.  She is so good, sleeps well, and tolerates her sisters.  Right now Savannah is her favorite and she could do without Mae.  Daisy has gotten in quite a few sticky situations!  Savannah stepped on her and I can't even count how many times Mae has had her in a choke hold or kneed her in the head.  I have reminded Mae to be soft so many times that when I say it she glares at me.  Daisy has the most darling smile with a little dimple on her right cheek.  I forgot how much I missed baby smell.  I can't believe I had such a hard time when I got pregnant.  I can't imagine my life without her!

No comments: