Molly, I really hope we can come for Christmas so you can meet. Hypnobirthing was a little rough. Next time I will take the class and practice for more than a month.
Congrats you guys!! We've been off the radar for a while but hopefully we'll be more present now. So exciting to be welcoming a new little baby. We've got #3 coming in March and we're thrilled!! Congrats again!
7 comments:
Congrats!!! What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl!!
Yay!!! She's so cute! I can't wait to hold her and see those cheeks.
gotta love those cheeks!!
Love love love. I can't wait to meet her. So happy for you.
Molly, I really hope we can come for Christmas so you can meet. Hypnobirthing was a little rough. Next time I will take the class and practice for more than a month.
Congrats you guys!! We've been off the radar for a while but hopefully we'll be more present now. So exciting to be welcoming a new little baby. We've got #3 coming in March and we're thrilled!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment