Monday, October 24, 2011

Hate is not a strong enough word!

Hate is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about chemisty. I have to eat it and breath it in order to get a passing grade. If there ever was a class that should never be taken it would be chemisty. I am thankful for chemists for what they do in order for me to have my hair products and medications but I will NEVER be one of them. Thank heaven the semester is half over!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I somehow got away with never having to take Chemistry. Good luck, missy!

CaSsAnDuH said...

Memorize the chart. I can still picture it and place most elements in the right place. If you can do that then you can do the math fairly well. Good luck.

Dianna said...

Oh man! I LOVED taking Chemistry :)...Good Luck!