Friday, September 23, 2011

Woo Hoo! Six Years Down and A Life Time To Go!

Today is our 6 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe we have been friends for 16 years! What a great friendship! Other than my wonderful hubby I don't have any other friends that have endured that long. What an amazing accomplishment.








Uh-oh! We are approaching the seven year itch. No worries here I will just douce it with some cetephil and we will be good! Or would that even happen since we have surpassed that itchy time by 9 years?

Happy Anniversary Josh! I love you!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary you too!!!

T-Fam said...

I know I told you yesterday but Happy Anniversary again!!!

Christian Aufdermauer said...

umm..., your outfit in photo 2 doesn't appear to be appropriate... shame on you!, but for what its worth HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Molly said...

We love you guys!!