Monday, April 4, 2011

Waiting Up...

Tonight we had a special activity after our family home evening lesson. That special activity meant that Mae was put to bed first instead of both girls going to be at the same time. When we finished up we tucked Vannah into bed only to discover that Mae had not gone to sleep.
That little stink was still awake entertaining herself. Just a few short minutes after leaving the room Josh went back in and Mae was out cold! Silly little baby couldn't go to sleep without her sister! Aren't grown-ups the only people who should be waiting up?

2 comments:

cAsSy said...

I'm with Mae, I can't sleep without Steven in bed or at least in the house! When I work a night shift Steven has a hard time sleeping. He always says he sleeps like crud when I'm gone.

I think it's awesome that she needed her big sis.

Dianna said...

That's really cute. I remember after you moved out, I had a hard time sleeping by myself in our room. So, I totally know how Mae feels, cuz we're both little sisters...