Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crumb-diddly-ums

As a child, my favorite side of my parent's bed belonged to my mother. (I don't know anyone whose favorite side of their parent's bed belongs to the father.) There I would snuggle after a bad dream, sit and chat with mom, and watch TV. Most of the time while watching TV I would have a snack or two. The results of said activities was an irritated mother when she got into bed at night. Who can remember to clean up the crumbs anyway? Those irritated conversations never really did much to curb the snack eating on mom's side of the bed. Well, I have my just desserts. Mother, you will be pleased to know that I now have the same problem. Except my problem has started at least 6 years sooner!


Savannah's favorite bed side is, you guessed it, MINE! We don't have a TV in our room, we have a computer. We don't have any kind of cable or dish but we do have internet. Insert youtube and hulu. My precious little mini-me has taken up my side of the bed with snacks. As irritating as it is to share my side of the bed with her leftovers I have my reward. Mom really meant it when she said that I would have a child who would be just like me. Cheers to crumbs!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Ha ha ha ... It's so true.

Molly said...

One more reason I will never have TV (or TV via a computer) in my room.