Thursday, September 23, 2010

Still In Love...

Yesterday was a glorious day! 5 years ago today I got married to my best friend! We have known each other now for 15 years!

Josh got me laser hair removal! YES!! I can't decide between my bikini line or my arm pits. Apparently there is a chance after the removal for the hair to grow back during times of drastic hormonal changes like menopause and pregnancy. I am not planning on going through menopause any time soon but pregnancy will happen a few more times in my near future. So, I can't decide what hair I want to loose with the risk of getting back. What would you do?

8 comments:

Molly said...

I would absolutely do the bikini area. Way more of a pain to shave than armpits.

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Everything Molly said, I echo! To the bikini area and another happy 5 years!!!!

T-Fam said...

So I would have to say that I would do my armpits. I hate shaving them. I don't mind the bikini area because I am already shaving my legs, but if I didn't have to save my armpits that would be really nice.

Happy Anniversary!!!

LJ, DC and ML said...

kini kini kini kini! Woohoo, Josh, GREAT gift!

cAsSy said...

I totally knew you were getting that!!! HA I am so glad you are as excited as Josh was to get it. He was SUPER excited when he called me! Congrats guys! You guys are a great match!

Love you!


P.S. BIKINI

Mindy said...

Bikini.
Happy Anniversary otherwise! ;)

Dianna said...

Congrats! Laser hurts, so wherever you don't mind a few minutes of pain pick that one. I'm almost done with laser on my armpits and I LOVE not having to shave there!

Breanne said...

Happy 5 years! i'd defin go for the bikini.
how funny... mae aubrey. What can i say? We both have great taste in names.