Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Great Aufdermauer Adventure

It took three years but my family came out here from California to visit and send my "little" brother off on his mission. We had a great time while they were here. I wish our visits didn't have to be so few and far in between. Here are some highlights.


My mom had some special nap time with Mae, got her to take her first bottle, and not only got her to take a pacifier but showed me how to do it. I had it all wrong!
(Now that it is been about a week and a half after their visit Mae doesn't fight so much with the pacifier, she is totally getting the hang of it.)

We went to the mall so my brother, Richard, could pick up his suits. There was a lady there doing face painting for tips. Savannah had to go for a ride first and then she was turned into a magical princess mermaid.
(Savannah is going to be heart broken when she can no longer wear her swim suit all day everyday. I convinced her that she wouldn't be allowed in the mall if she didn't wear something over it.)
(This totally makes me want to learn how to do face painting. I am so asking for some face paint for Christmas.)
We blessed Mae that Sunday so that Richard could participate; it was his first time. My sister Dianna has the picture from Sunday. I really liked my hair that day. I put my hair up in a french twist. I love how classy it looks so I have been practicing.

We went to Salt Lake so my two brothers, mother, and father could do a live session. Me, Molly, and the kids met up with them later. We took some fun pictures...

(Mom and Dad)
(Mom and Missionary Richard)
(Mae - a little blurry but sooo cute!)
(Vannah Belle)

Richard wanted to go to the zoo, so after we ate we were off.

Savannah got to be up close and personal with the CROC! I can't describe how much she loves crocodiles!

The next day we hung out at my parents time share in Eden. We had a calm and fun day. Our last day, Wednesday, September 1, we said bye and Richard went to the MTC. Have a great time in Detroit brother!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a way to work it all in! Darling pictures.