I am now a free gal! Well, sort of. I was finally able to say the most wondrous five words today: "I won't be coming back." It has come with a price though. I may not be returning to work slaving over two year olds, dirty diapers, and a pre-school curriculum but I am at the mercy of Previa. Yep, I said her name, Placenta Previa. I have been blessed and cursed all at once. If you didn't already know, I am pregnant with Cleverly child 2. I have been bedridden for the last six days due to a visit from Previa. We hope the visit will be short at hotel cervix and Previa will move on to a more comfortable location in my uterus. If Previa chooses to extend her stay we hope that baby Cleverly will decide to share his/her growing quarters for the next six months or so instead of trying to make a quick get-a-way. If Previa stays, I am sure I can work out some arrangement, I will have to be patient though, she severely restricts me. I will be sure to evict her via cesarean in late July if she turns out to be a squatter.
Monday, January 25, 2010
I won't be coming back
Posted by
Veronica
at
5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats!!! I know Sami said something to me I think last week. I hope everything goes well. :)
Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better!
You still have me on speed-dial.. right? ;)
We LOVED having Savannah...
Hurray hurray!!!! I'm so excited! Not about previa, but about Cleverly #2!!! And ps. The c-section rocked. I'm not for un-necessary surgery, but if you have to have it, don't be afraid. Mine was fantastic
congrats on the baby! sorry about the previa drama...doesn't sound fun! miss ya
You will be in my prayers, hopefully your placenta will move up as the baby grows...
Congrats!
Post a Comment