Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Play Date

Last week Savannah had a play date with a little girl, Katelynn. Katelynn is Savannah's best friend from the day care. I got permission from her mom to pick her up after nap time and she spent the afternoon with us. Savannah was a whole new Savannah. She was the most goofy and delighted child I have seen in a long time. During the afternoon the girls just had to dress up and glam themselves out! I cleared a spot in the living room and put on a CD for the girls. The girls weren't dancing for a minute before they told me I needed to dress-up and dance too. Well, I am restricted in what I can wear now. The first two dresses were unacceptable to the girls. (They were maternity dresses.) Katelynn had to come help me pick something out. I ended up wearing.....

...my wedding dress!


I couldn't believe it fit me! Well, it bunched a little but still, I got the zipper up! AMAZING! Crude pictures I know but I can't complain with photo booth and crappy lighting in my bedroom. Really, how many pregnant women can put on their wedding dress?!?!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

It is cute!! Looks like it is meant to be that way.. ;)

LJ, DC and ML said...

WOW! I def could not have done that. You look fantastic as always

Breanne said...

I will prob NEVER fit back in mine. you will prob always maintain your small, petite, curvy figure. LUCKY! hope you have been feeling well!

Ella said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! What's the update on previa? Do you know the gender yet?! You look great!