I am going to make a wedding cake. Sounds really ambitious for an amateur. Here is my practice cake for my co-workers bridal shower. I think it turned out really good. I don't think doing cakes is so much hard as it is time consuming. It is hard, however, doing it with a two year old who wants to help with everything. (And who sticks their finger in the top layer after it is finished! AHHHH!)
I have learned a few things to make the wedding cake better. I have more confidence in my ability now. I will show you the wedding cake when it is done on November 7.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
I gotta start somewhere
Posted by
Veronica
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks good. i'm excited to see the wedding cake!
WOW! That looks amazing! You are talented, missy!
It sure looks yummy! And I am sure the finger stick only added more flavor. :)
That cake looks amazing.
Post a Comment