My classes are going well. The semester is half over and I have an A in French and B in Geography. I feel like a real person again. Not that I was never a person before. I just got caught up in being a mother and a wife that I forgot about taking care of me. I think that happens a lot with people. With all the time je travaille mon classe de francais, traville les devoirs, et vais mon classe de danse little bits of me that faded away have now remerged. I think I am more fun now and less serious.
I love my french class. It is a lot of work but so much fun! I am really working hard to do well. My geography class is fine. I don't spend much time on it because I focus so much on french. That is okay because not a whole lot is expected. I think I am only really going to have to work hard towards the final.
I know it sounds soooo fun!

1 comment:
It DOES sound fun! I'm glad you're enjoying school! Nice to get out and do things for yourself. I have to admit--I was so ready to be done with my degree, but you know I'd love to go back and take classes here and there. Especially dance classes!
Post a Comment